Experience and Qualifications
- MISSION STATEMENT: To provide my clients with the highest level of service and care, and to work diligently on their behalf in producing successful results.
PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS and AWARDS
- The Region's TOP REAL ESTATE AGENTS:
- Washingtonian 2016-2021
- NVAR Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club
- NVAR Top Producer
- Residential Top Producer Award
- Weichert Realtors Chairman's Club Award
- Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of Virginia Association of Realtors
- Member of Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- Member of Metropolitan Information Regional Service (MRIS)
- Graduate, Weichert Academy
Graduate of the Pennsylvania State University.
Major: Bachelor of Arts in Communications. Minor: Business Administration
Over 20 years of Real Estate Sales, account management, customer service experience, and business background with expert negotiating skills. Proven neighborhood specialist. Extensive creative background including the writing, design, production and marketing of high quality print and video pieces.
Lisa McCaskill is a native of the Washington DC Metropolitan area and has been a Northern Virginia resident for 25 years. Her Alexandria office is situated in Historic Old Town, just minutes from a family home.
As a graduate of the Pennsylvania State University, Lisa received her degree in Communications with a minor in Business Administration. Her keen sense of the business world, strong negotiating techniques and solid interpersonal skills have enabled her to win several awards including the Northern Virginia Association of Realtors Multi-Million Dollar Sales Club and Residential Top Producer Awards. When buying and/or selling a property for her clients, Lisa continuously meets their needs, and obtains the right home for each client, at the best price.
Lisa provides the highest level of customer service and repeatedly delivers successful results for both sellers and buyers. She specializes in residential properties of single family homes, townhomes and condominiums, in areas including Alexandria, Old Town, Del Ray, Mount Vernon, Arlington, Fairfax, Burke, Fairfax Station, Herndon, Reston and McLean. She looks forward to working with you!
Lisa is involved with the annual Leukemia Cup Regatta fundraiser, which raises and donates funds for research and treatments for people living with Leukemia and Lymphoma.